To start off 2022, Kinobi will be hosting the Kinobi Scholarship program for the first time ever! 10 students from the Philippines and Indonesia will get the chance to be awarded a scholarship, inclusive of benefits in cash and career mentorship.
Kinobi Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by Kinobi, a career development company, to students in the Philippines in order to assist them in continuing their education in order to achieve a brighter future.
Other than the funds provided for the students, the Kinobi Scholaship program also offered scholarship grantees access to Kinobi Lite and a one-semester career mentorship program from experienced mentors to help them prepare for a better career #OpportunityForAll.
|Opening of Registration||January 15 – February 12, 2022|
|Closing of Registration||February 12, 2022|
|File Selection Process||February 14 – February 25, 2022|
|Announcement of File Selection Candidates||February 26, 2022|
|Selection Phase Two||March 7 – March 14, 2022|
|Announcement for Selection Phase Two||March 18, 2022|
|Selection Phase Three||March 22 – March 28, 2022|
|Announcement of Scholarship Grantees||March 31, 2022|
- Kindly follow @kinobi.ph and @kinobi.asia on Instagram and Kinobi Philippines on Facebook.
- Like and share this post and tag 3 friends in the comment section below.
- Join our DP Blast and copy the spiel through this link: twb.nz/kinobiphscholarship
- Before applying, make sure that you fulfill the requirements mentioned above and have a Resume, Cover Letter, and Organizational Certificate (optional) already prepared. You may visit app.kinobi.asia to create your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Wait for the final announcement of Kinobi Scholarship recipients
- Prepare to be onboarded as a Kinobi Scholarship recipient!
How to Apply?
|STEP 1: Registration||Make sure you accomplish all the registration procedure first before you apply for the scholarship.|
|STEP 2: Apply||Go to https://app.kinobi.asia/scholarship and click on “Apply Now”|
|STEP 3: Prepare||Answer the questions provided in the Google Forms and submit the required documents, such as a resume and cover letter, to complete the registration process.|
|STEP 4: Announcement||You’re ready to go! You may now simply wait for the announcement of the chosen applicants during the file selection process stage.|
For more information about Kinobi Scholarship 2022, check out Kinobi Philippines’ Official Instagram and Facebook Accounts at @kinobi.ph and Kinobi Philippines! #OpportunityForAll
Source: Kinobi Press Release